My rants and raves in the life of everyday news.

Saturday, December 18, 2004

Sick People In the World Today (plus an unusual picture)...

Let me see. A 30+ year old female goes to Skidmore, MO to buy a RAT Terrier (like there's any other kind). She meets up with the supplier and then promptly kills her. She then cuts open the woman and retrieves a baby (8 months gestation). Throwing salt into the wound, she now prances around showing off this baby (namely to customers at a local cafe and her PASTOR, for heaven's sake: Pardon the reference). DING!! DING!! DING!! Anything seems funny to you here? Especially after the new "mom" says that the child is only 1 day old. Well, she was busted (wow, this story is fresh out of a B-movie and Soap Opera combined). The oblivious husband had no idea. Apparently, this female was pregnant and they don't know what happened to her baby.

SOLUTION: I'll kill some one and steal their kid. Good one, honey. I guess she forgot about the changes the body goes through before, during and after the birthing process. Last time I checked the body doesn't return to its statuesque state after a 21 inch, 15 Lb. kid tears you from the inside out. You know what the people of MO should do to this "woman," the same thing that she did to that girl (except... put in on cable- PPV, perhaps). Sick F***ing rednecks!!!!!! Like I said the last blog, the fiery abyss awaits me. I'm just waiting for the door to open wide enough so that I may pass through.

Next quirk in my shorts (take it as you will). I received a picture from my partner, the self proclaimed GOD, today. I contained an ambulance that was painted in a checkered pattern. The colors were purple and yellow. Now, I'm not sure if this is an actual ambulance or some dumb goof that has too much free time on his/ her hands and decided to play with his/ her paintbrush program. Either way, whoever you are, you should be hung outside by your toenails.... or just plain shoot with bullets of multiple caliber(s). But, the question that plagues me is... why would anyone take a piece of EMS apparatus and paint it like the water tower you would find in your local, hicktown, BFE airport? SOMEBODY PLEASE ANSWER THAT ONE FOR ME!!!!! I will exclude and disregard any answers with oranges, ice cream, bones and/ or telephone poles in them. I've spoken my peace this evening, Good Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home