My rants and raves in the life of everyday news.

Monday, December 20, 2004

My, Oh, my...

Well, today was certainly one for the record books as far as the weather was concerned. My partner, the YETI, and I braved the elements (21 degree weather with -1 degree wind chill) to complete our good deeds for the day (AKA A.L.S. Transports. Now, let the record state that the A.L.S., in this case, doesn't stand for Advanced Life Support... hehehehe). It made me wonder how long it would take me to get enough money up to say take another cruise on the Caribbean with my beautiful fiancee. Then I thought, better yet, get the money to move to a very warm state. Say FLORIDA, yeah, Florida.

I'd move to Florida and live in small town. OOOHHHHHH, Ocean Breeze Park.... sounds real good, real quiet. But, there are a two things that go along with this town that strike me as odd and as totally off the wall. The average age of the people that live in this quaint little town is 55 years old and the F***ing mayor is 96!!!!!!!!!!! WTF??? She'll be 98 when her term is completed, and she uses a walker to get around.... Wow, whodathunkit.... Only in Florida. Two thumbs up, grandma. Make sure no leaves with their mobile homes before they pay taxes. I have nothing further to add and, thus, will bow out gracefully.

1 Comments:

Blogger TheBitterAmerican said...

Yeti? Just because I turned the heat DOWN from 90?? Waaaaa! And get it right,...I'm a POLAR BEAR, not a Yeti. Hence , all the white hair! :-)

5:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home