My rants and raves in the life of everyday news.

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

I'm Back...(with a quiet vengeance)

Greetings all. I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I merely have 2 things to say and they shall be brief.

1) There is nothing wrong with burying people in mass graves after a Tsunami (I don't care what religion you are). How about helping the people that are actually living instead of worrying about what spot you're going to dig a hole in the ground for your loved one. There are 58,000+ bodies to be buried as of this point!!!!! You're quite lucky there is any ground to stand on after the disaster, let alone bury the dead with.

2) My favorite comedian, George Carlin... Good luck, buddy. Hope to hear you or see you on stage real soon. Nothing in this world is worth a wine and Vicodin binge!!!!!!! Well, unless you work with a geriatric, Yeti Paramedic... With that, I quietly leave until next time.

1 Comments:

Blogger TheBitterAmerican said...

1) I guess this kinda explains why King George went from a comedian to a left-wing monologist (Ahh,..I hear Mike's brain cells sizzling already!)

2) I am NOT a Yeti! I am a Polar-Bear/human hybrid! Get it right!

1:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home