My rants and raves in the life of everyday news.

Monday, January 03, 2005

Ok, Ok, Now I'm Really Back...

Well, the well oiled machine is back... Actually, I ran out of Heparin and everything clotted up (hehehehe... sorry, bad EMS humor). No, no, actually, the computer took a temporary dump and I was just too lazy to blog on certain days (THERE, I ADMIT TO IT).

So, let me begin. I recently heard that the people over in Asia were complaining that the U.S. was not moving fast enough to bring aid to the Tsunami ravaged countries. Well, let's start out with this. WE DIDN'T HAVE TO HELP YOU AT ALL, SO BITE ON ONE!!!!!! We could have been just like some of these other countries that just turned a blind eye to the situation and done nothing at all. Last time I checked, money doesn't grow on trees. Therefore, we needed to find ways of scrounging it up. To all those whiners o'er in the far east, we're there (so chew on that). But now, in India, were not allowed to enter the Islands of Andaman and Nicobar due to security of a military base and indigenous tribes... WTF? Do you want our help or not? Can common sense ever overrule politics?????? I just don't get it folks, I really don't.

Next, a grandmother in Boise, Idaho was found innocent by reason on insanity after jumping into a river with her 19 month granddaughter. She then climbed out of the river, but without child. And, the body was never found.... Wow, only Idaho, folks, only in Idaho.

I take my leave now. Good night all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home