My rants and raves in the life of everyday news.

Sunday, February 13, 2005

It's been a while (part deux)....

Sorry, folks, more important tasks at hand than blogging in recent weeks. I am slowly (and I mean slowly) returning to this blog posting. Anyhow, you few points that I would like to bring up. I'm cutting to the chase, so here goes....

1) The Einsteins at UPN have decided to cancel one of my favorite shows, Star Trek: Enterprise. A-Holes!!!!!!!!!!! Just because a few of you Trekkie FREAKS watched the show and then dissected it saying "Oh god, it doesn't follow the written history of Star Trek (Wa Wa Wa Wa!!!!!!). Therefore, it's gonna suck and I'm not gonna watch it!!!!!!!!" To those few jerk-offs, BITE ME!!!!! I don't care about the friggin' history, it was a damn good show. How many ST Episodes did you get to see a half naked Vulcan (that wasn't male)? How many times in previous ST Episodes did you get to see computer generated people get sucked out of the ship to their untimely death via decompression after the hull was breached? How many episodes did you get to see the ship actually take damage? I could keep asking you questions like this, but your FREAK heads might explode. Thanks, jerk-offs, hope you're happy now!!!! Well, I now run to my second point....

2) Battlestar Galactica (Six, Starbuck and Boomer.... meow!!!!! Sorry, I digress). Now this is a show, unless of course Richard Hatch starts to whine and complain about it again (nothing a bullet won't fix). Beautiful Cylon agents that look like humans and are apparently "dressed." God bless the people who decided to bring this show back from the dead and added a little spice to it. A few things I like about it, they re-vamped Galactica to kick some serious ASS, they brought back the Mark 2 Vipers, new Cylon Drones, Six, Boomer and Starbuck. Besides Ghost Hunters, this is the only other reason why I watch the SciFi Channel. By the way, if you haven't watched this show, Starbuck is female. Don't even think about it (I am not a fegula)!

3) Yes, yes, yes, I know. The Eagles didn't win the Super Bowl. I mourn quietly for them in my heart. But, in my opinion, they beat themselves in this game. They did not bring their "A" game to the table. But hey, there's always next year. GO BIRDS!!!!!! E-A-G-L-E-S, EAGLES!!!!!!

4) The Shiites won over half the vote in Iraq and will probably have to form a coalition government with the Kurds. yay. This I got to see. I'm really not sure if these people can truly co-exist in the same space together. This is where I say as the US... Bow out, let them kill each other and let Allah sort them out.

Good night folks, I shall return soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home