My rants and raves in the life of everyday news.

Sunday, April 10, 2005

ARRGHHHHH (Cubed) and Yay!

Well, we, the Philadelphia WINGS Fans have to close out yet another Home Season once again. We end up 3-5 at Home (ARRGHHHHH). We ended up losing to the Toronto Rock once again (ARRGHHHHH).

http://www.nll.com/article_1789.shtml

Now with that being said, WE did say goodbye to Tom "Hollywood" Marechek. I must say it was a very nice going away ceremony in which actually brought some tears to my eyes. But, my Yeti partner wouldn't know, he didn't show up in time (MEOW!!!!!). It would have been nice to give Hollywood a win for his final home game against the Rock, but alas it was not meant to be. Thus, brings me to today... Sunday, April 10th 2005. Da WINGS play the Toronto Rack again in the Air Canada Center.....

http://www.nll.com/article_1787.shtml- ARRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! WHY?!?!? WHY?!?!? WHY?!?!? I really, really, really, really want to kick the tube of my TV set in right now. Enough said, there is one more game that the WINGS can do some damage. Then its, off to the Golf Courses and a long wait for the 2006 season to arrive (SIGH). C'est la vie.

However, for all you Jeff Gordon fans, there is very good news (YAY)...

http://www.nascar.com/2005/news/headlines/cup/04/10/bc.car.nascar.martinsville.ap/index.html

With that, I bid you good night and godspeed....

1 Comments:

Blogger TheBitterAmerican said...

I must say it was a very nice going away ceremony in which actually brought some tears to my eyes.


You are SUCH A GIRLIE MAN!!!

5:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home