My rants and raves in the life of everyday news.

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Grrrr, R.I.P, Grrrr...

Hello, Long Time, No blog at you. 4 things that I would like to briefly tonight before I retire to the master bedroom.

1) The WINGS lost again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They sure know how to set themselves up for heartbreak. But they still have that SLIM, and I mean slim chance to get into the playoffs. They must win all their games left and Rochester must lose all their remaining games. Not bloody likely to happen, but the sun does shine on a flea bearing quadaped's posterior occasionally. Let's pull your heads out of your as**s and beat Toronto this Saturday, guys. W-I-N-G-S, WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!

2 & 3) May Terry Schiavo and Pope John Paul II rest in peace. They have fulfilled their obligations on this planet and moved on to a better existence. God Bless the both of you... Now for the rest of the humans still on this plane, let Terry go and stop bickering over where her body needs to be next. End this futile crap NOW!!!!! It's not worth the energy. I was never really a religious man, but I do believe in the almighty creator. So with that in mind, take care of the our late Pope John Paul II. May you give him peace and happiness in the eternal life.

4) Battlestar Galactica... the season finale made me want to kick in my TV (only because I now have to wait for it to return in July.... ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!!) Why must these industrialist Networks torture us feeble minded human males by making us wait to see what happens to Boomer, Starbuck, Six, etc., etc. etc.? Oh yeah, I wouldn't want to forget about our friend, Dr. Baltar (coo-coo, coo-coo). See in July!!!!!!!!!!1

Good Night, all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home