My rants and raves in the life of everyday news.

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Some good news and some more good news...

This is gonna be quick due to the fact that I am ailing like my partner, the Yeti, is. I haven't blogged in the past couple of days due to flu like symptoms and chest pains. Unfortunately, I had to call out of work for 2 days and go to the ER at Phoenixville Hospital. Good news, no pneumonia or flu, just a nasty case of bronchitis. However, I'm coughing up my lungs and have a sore throat. They've also put me on Z-pac. Hopefully, I'll have some intestinal flora left by the time I'm done taken all the pills. Hope the Yeti fells better...

Anyway, to all the NASCAR fans out their, the Great American Race (AKA the Daytona 500) is officially completed. And, YES, my favorite driver won the race.... All you people who don't like him, bite me!!!! With that, I part ways. Good night, all.

1 Comments:

Blogger TheBitterAmerican said...

Thanks, Typhoid PWE!
(cough) (cough) sniffle, sniffle!

:-(

4:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home