My rants and raves in the life of everyday news.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Why do I bother?????

So today, I get a call from my yeti partner about our ambulance. During the boundless runs he got today, the rear end gears, WHICH I HAVE BEEN SAYING NEED REPLACING FOR SIX MONTHS+, decide to seize and snap the driveshaft off. Thus placing our unit out of service (again) after begin placed back into service with approximately 2, 400 dollars worth of work done to it, including an inspection of the rear end gears and giving them a clean bill of health. See pictures @ http://trekmedic251.blogspot.com.

With that being said, I wish I could just go to my boss and say, "I f**kin' told you so , jacka**." I swear to the almighty above if he had a brain in his head he would be dangerous. Oh wait, they let him procreate... he already is dangerous. Our boss is probably one of the cheapest, stupidest people I have ever met... THIS MAN TRIED TO REFILL DISPOSABLE WIPERS, for Christ sake!!!!!!!! How idiotic can you be (wait, nobody answer that... you've haven't met this man yet). If you do, you'll understand where I'm coming from.

Off my personal rants/ raves, let me turn my attentio n to the stupid people of the world today. Hmmmm, let em see...
Thieves Steal Built-In Swimming Pool -WTF????

Artist Plans Titanic Iceberg Stunt- Can't we just let it go???

Landlord Allegedly Tosses Tear Gas Grenade- Alabama Eviction Notice.

Man Tries to Toss Cigarette, SUV Ignites- MORON!!!!!!!!

and last, but certainly not the least:
Nude Man Steals, Wrecks Philly Police Car- My personal favorite so far, I wonder if it was a relative of Mayor Street, the city "savior."

With this, I bid you good night, sweet dreams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger TheBitterAmerican said...

Whew! Thank God you started taking your ZolZac again. Your thoughts are so much more coherent now!

:-)

4:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home