My rants and raves in the life of everyday news.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk.

Well, I see that Mayor Street is at it again. This time, it's just gotten a little too personal. 2 French delegates enter the beloved city of Philadelphia and Mayor Street welcomes them with open arms and hands over a small liberty bell. These French a-holes are one of the many that protest the conviction of Mumia Abu-Jamal (and, oh yeah, also made him an honorary citizen). What is this man thinking??? Even though he apparently publicly and personally apologized to the wife/ widow of Officer Daniel Faulkner, I think that Mayor Street should probably sit in the chair with Jamal when they throw the switch. Maybe, with his lips around his d***. Sorry, just a little irritated with this pinheaded pr**k. Sad part, I don't even live in the city. I feel sorry for all the kin folk within the city limits.

Next on my hit list, the sorry shmuck that decided to play a prank at his high school and got caught doing it. Plan was to run around on the roof in a gorilla mask and peak into class room windows. Nice plan, just one problem. The massive police response you got. I wonder if the kid realized how many guns were trained on him at one time, dumba**. With this, 'tis late and I need to go beedy-bye.

1 Comments:

Blogger TheBitterAmerican said...

What is this man thinking???

John Street? Thinking? Non! Not our 21st Century version fo the village idiot?

Merde!

4:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home