My rants and raves in the life of everyday news.

Monday, February 28, 2005

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells...

... Jingle all the way. Oh what fun it is to ride in a crushed up Chevrolet, HEY! Wait, Bi-polar moment, I drive a Ford.

Anyway, now that I'm done the feeble attempt at clearing my walkway, I thought I would take time again to post my opinions. First, is anybody tired of the snow yet? Personally, I like snow, but this is ridiculous... Stupid Groundhog!!!! I just know I'm going to wake up tomorrow morning and not be able to find my damn walkway again... Oh well, such as life, NEXT!!!!

Second, the feces have apparently hit the oscillating rotary blades when it comes to Y-100 (I'll pay the Yeti his royalties later). The Fans in Philadelphia are in an uproar at the new format (AKA Hip-Hop/ R&B). WTF???? Doesn't this f'in city and suburbs have enough of these channels (96.5, 98.9, 102.1, etc, etc). They moved the "Beat" from 103.9 to 100.3. Now they are going to make 103.9 gospel. ????????? I'm sorry, but there is just too much free market when it comes to radio. The oversized penises from Radio One think that this will bring in more money because it is the "IN" thing. BITE ME!!!!!!!!
Well, you jerk-offs have now created a monster in the City O' Brotherly Love and your gonna more than likely have shoved right up your a*ses in the long run. BRING BACK Y-100, fegulas!!!!! And this is one of the many reasons why I have XM satellite radio.

Third, No fare hikes and no schedule changes. Gov. Rendell has saved SEPTA (well, temporarily right now). Our savior has given the Mongolian Cluster F**k of a company 412 million dollars to get its act together. Whatever money it doesn't use, goes back into the state roadway funds. Hurry, guys!!!! Remember the movie Brewster's Millions? It's kinda like that.

Last but not least... we had one hell of a determined little f***er in the Middle East. http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20050228024709990001. Read up folks and have an enjoyable night!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home