My rants and raves in the life of everyday news.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Work, work, and more work

Hello everyone,

Tis I again. Sitting at my job, again. One of the many that I have. But one thing comes to mind as I sit here and type this entry... Why did the observation tower at City Hall in Philadelphia have to have glass? Councilman Mariano probably would have made a better story if he had just thrown himself through the glass and all the news helicopters caught his 9.8 meters per second squared fall to the unforgiving, pothole ridden streets of Philadelphia, the so-called City of Brotherly love. He was distraught due to him being in trouble with the law (WTF?????). And the only ones to get him to come dawn was Mayor Street and Harold Hairston (just what the city needs, more so called heroism from the Schmuck Hierarchy).

Hurricane Wilma: Poor Cozumel and the other countries in the south. I was at Cozumel last October and enjoyed it thoroughly. With all this severe weather down there, I hope that there is someplace to visit next time we go down to the Caribbean. This is the most active season that I've seen in my life. WE NEED SOME RAIN UP HERE!!!!!!!!!! Stop being so damn greedy!

Anyway, this is a short rant due to fatigue. Good night, all!!

1 Comments:

Blogger TheBitterAmerican said...

"schmuck Hierarchy??"
Wow! How many brain cells died on that one? ;)

Anyway, just remember, when you jump, its not the fall that kills you, its the concrete poisoning that gets you in the end.

BTW - Gee,..I wish I could sit in dispatch all night, blogging. I, unlike some padewan medics, have to actually do calls during my shift!

8:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home