My rants and raves in the life of everyday news.

Monday, February 14, 2005

More Heartbreak...

Well, it looks to be official. The NHL is most likely going to cancel the season at a Wednesday news conference. However, they are apparently still talking according to some sources I heard during the AHL All-Star Game. Oh by the way, Planet USA beat the Canananananadians in an OT shootout 5-4. Planet USA finally broke their winless streak at 4 with this win. Hmmmm... only if the Phildaelphia Wings could pull their heads out of the as**s and do something like this. Anyway, they have stated that they are going to talk in Buffalo until the very last minute. We shall see what happens. In my opinion, don't hold your breath. I'm a huge Philadelphia Flyers fan, but I can't see these greedy bas***ds agreeing to anything at this point.

On a Valentine's Day note... what a sad world we live in when you have Virgin Mobile as your cellular service and you now are in midst of your "Date From Hell." Well looky here, you can dial three numbers discreetly to your service and they will call you back in less than a minute with a perfect excuse to get yourself out of the date. Not only that, they'll talk you through in what you need to say as well. OY!!!! WTF is this world coming to?

Rugby Fan Reportedly Keeps Word, Cuts Off Testicles: Do I need to say anymore?????

Last, but not least, some putz decides to walk into a mall in Kingston, New York with an AK-47 and proceeds to light the place up. Unfortunately he was tackled by "Mall Employees" (AKA unarmed security officers) AFTER HE RAN OUT OF AMMO!!!!!!!! I'm going to continue my journey to the fiery abyss down below, but did he think he was some game connected to a cheat code that gave him unlimited ammunition???? Poor planning, my friend, poor planning...

With that, Satan calls my name and I must go. :p~~~~~ GOOD NIGHT, LADIES AND GENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home